PL Agro (Virtual farm) Now in FS17!

• Hallo everyone! Since I'm from Denmark I'm making this topic in english, which I hope is okay! :)

PL Agro is a big farming cooperation with 2 big farms. One farm is an arable farm that farms 1850 hectares with winterwheat, springbarley, oil seed rape, sugarbeet, soybeans and corn. The grain is mostly used for feed, and the sugarbeet is for the local sugar factory.
    The arable farm employ 5 people(including me), and we have some extra hands during harvest and seeding if nescesary.
    I am farm manager, which means I'm telling everyone what to do, and when to do it. Besides that I'm helping in the field when needed.

The other farm is a big slaughter pig farm. It produces 75.000 pigs per year. The arable farm delivers all the feed, and takes all the slurry.

A local trucking company takes care of most of the logistics concerning crops and slurry. This makes our tasks in the field very effective!

Now for the interesting part - the machines!

1x JD 8370R
    1x JD 8320R
    2x JD 7310R
    1x JD 6155m
    1x Case 721F wheelloader

1x Claas Lexion 780TT
    1x Claas Lexion 770TT
    2x Vario 1230 cutters
    2x Claas Conspeed 8 row.
    1x Holmer Terra Dos T4.30 9 row.

1x Kaweco 30.000L slurry tanker.
    1x Hardi Commander 5500 sprayer, 30 meter.
    1x Horsch Pronto 9DC
    1x Horsch Maestro 12 SW
    1x Väderstad CarrierXL 825
    1x Väderstad Topdown 700
    1x Bredal F2WS fertilizer spreader
    1x Bergmann GTW430 overloader trailer
    2x Krampe Bandit 800

And other small machines, weights and so on.

• Hi Patrick,
    welcome to the board and thanks for the ideas and beautiful pictures you shared with us!

I think your setup matches a typical big farm at Denmark, so I'm looking forward to see more from this stuff. One question I've got, which map did you play and what was wrong with the 780th? We plan to buy one at the end of the season in south Thüringen and I like to benefit from your experiences! =)

Maybe we should order although a big yellow one for testing, and when we do this maybe a CASE too. Hmmm ... we will see! =)

best Regards,

Manti

• I try to keep it as realistic as possible, because that makes it more fun for me :) I'm playing the SüdThüringen map, with some very small alterations. It is the perfect size for a setup like mine, and it's just one of the better maps out there in my opninion.

The Lexion's had some problems with the rear axle, it was "wobbly" at times, making it hard for the workers to drive them properly. But in the past our neighbours 780, has driven without any problems for some years now, so maybe we just got unlucky... :)

Well one of the big yellow ones will certainly fullfill your needs, it is great, but the 45 feet wide cutter it came with, was a bit unhandy and just to big for our fields/roads :)

Hope you will find one you like :thumbsup:

• Short update!

Today we had our combines delivered! They look very good, and we are very excited to get them running! Unfortunately the weather is not working with us, so the grain is still a bit to wet to harvest... :thumbdown:
    Here they are!

Hopefully we will start harvesting again within a few days :)

• Hi Patrick,
    it's always the same sh** with the weather. ;) Ceep cool, the combines are looking great and will do a very nice job, when the sun is back! ;) I'm looking forward to see them in Action with your tractors on to your next screens. =)

And thanks for the information about the Lexions. Good to know what the problem was, so that I can have a special look on it before buying 780s ;)

BR

Manti

• Hello everyone. Sory for not posting much, but I have been quite hung up at work in real life, we just started harvesting potatoes, so I have been working 12-15 hours the past week...

But I did have time for starting the wheat harvest around the farm!

We started of with a small field right behind the farm, to see if was ready and dry enough!

Since the harvesters were running right behind the farm, we used our Krampe trailer for carting. Maybe it weighs a bit much when it's fully loaded? 52 tonnes! 8|

It was very good quality, and 16 % moisture, so we continued further behind the farm, on one of our biggest fields!

Luckily we finished the field before a brief shower of rain! In the next couple of days we hope to get running again further away from the farm! :thumbsup:

Good evening!
    Patrick.

• Now PL Agro is in FS17!

1. post is updated!

Oil seed rape harvest is done, it yielded 5,05 tons/ha in average, which we are very happy about.
    The wheat harvest is well underway, and it is so far yielding 9,5-10 tons/ha, but we are not done yet!

I have captured some pictures for you!

53 tons in a load! Not legal :D

One of the big fields!

I will come back! ;)

• Harvest goes on!

The next variety of wheat is not quite ready yet. So in the meantime we went off and harvested the soybeans. The moisture was a bit high, 19,5%, but it was acceptable, since we were running low on feed for the pigs. So we harvested the soybeans and dried them before storing.

As you can see, it was a bit green still.

Quite an expensive load! 26 tons of soybeans!

Soybeans harvest done! Hopefully we have time to give the Lexions a qiuck wash off before harvest continues in the wheat!

See you next time!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!