Bewegung von Getreide/Bäumen abstellen

• Danach habe ich es bei mir gemacht:
    -=1.) Modifying the "Sun"=-

a)Open the map01.i3d with GE and search for "Sun", on the right side you'll find the "Attributes". Change the value of the "Depth Map Resolution" to 256. In this case you still have shadow, but it uses less from your PC.

b)Open the map01.i3d with GE and search for "Sun", on the right side you'll find the "Attributes". Untick "CastShadowmap". Now You haven't got shadow, but you can change the AA in the game without falling down the FPS.

-=2.) Modifying the objects=-

Open the map01.i3d with notepad, press "CTRL+F" and search for "castsShadows" & "receiveShadows". Change its value to "false". Now You haven't got received shadow, but you can change the AA in the game, it's independent of it.

-=3.)Disable the animation of the plants=-

Open the ...data\maps\shaders folder and open the cuttedWheatFoliageShader.xml, grassFoliageShader.xml and wheatFoliageShader.xml.
    In these files search for "float3 direction = float3(1,0,0)*0.1" and change it to "float3 direction = float3(0,0,0)*0.1"

-=4.)Disable the animation of the trees=-

Open the map01.i3d with notepad and search for it: <CustomParameter name="directionAndFrequency" value="0.06 0 0 1.2"/> and then change it to <CustomParameter name="directionAndFrequency" value="0 0 0 1.2"/>

-=5.)Disable logging

A ...Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2009 mappában a game.xml-t nyisd meg és írd át ezt: <logging>
    <file enable="true" filename="log.txt" />
    <console enable="true" />
    </logging>

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!